**THIS TOUR IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THE 2023 SEASON**
Join us for the start of the mushing season! You will experience the excitement as the dogs celebrate being back in the harness after a summer mushing hiatus. Listen to the huskies yip with pleasure as they run the 7-8 mile trail!
You will mush through the fall colors on a comfortable side-by-side mushing cart as the team splashes through puddles. Due to the wet and muddy nature of fall, guests will not harness or handle the dogs. While a majority of the time is spent on the trail, you will still get to meet the team!
You are encouraged to dress warmly and in layers, as the weather can be unpredictable in the fall. Rain gear is recommended, as the conditions can be wet and muddy.
*Due to Covid-19, only guests within the same social bubble can book this tour at this time. We want to ensure our guests stay safe & healthy.
Duration: 1-1.5 hours (7-8 mile mushing trail)
- Optional photo package available for an additional fee
Duration: 1-1.5 hours. Tour times below are approximate:
- Check-in at the mushing co-op
- 7-8 miles spent on mushing trail
- Must be 3 years of age or older
- Only guests within the same social bubble may book this tour at this time
- This tour meets at the mushing co-op, which is located 45 minutes outside of Fairbanks in a small village called Two Rivers. Fully detailed instructions are included on your finalized ticket vouchers.
ADA Accessibility of Tour:
- This tour is not limited mobility or wheelchair accessible.
Are food and drink included?
No food or drink is included, but you are welcome to bring along your own water bottle.
Not seeing answers to your questions?
Check out other frequently asked questions here!