**THIS TOUR IS NOW ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS FOR THE 2022 SEASON**
Enter the legendary arctic circle and search for the elusive Northern Lights with this evening tour out of Fairbanks. After reaching and crossing the Arctic Circle and receiving your crossing certificate, you and your group will start driving along the famous Alaskan Pipeline, learning about its history on the way.
Enjoy a brief stop at the Yukon River Bridge! As you continue onto Finger Mountain, you will walk the informative half-mile loop and overlook the Katnuti Flats.
As the night gets darker, it's time to start searching for the elusive Northern Lights.
Please note: This tour returns at dawn.
Duration: 14 hours (Roundtrip from local hotel)
- Pick up/drop off within the city limits of Fairbanks or the North Pole
- Free Lunch
- “Cross the Arctic Circle Certificate”
Duration: 14 hours.
- Pick up from local hotel
- Trans-Alaska Pipeline
- Yukon River Bridge
- Finger Mountain
- Kanuti Flats
- Arctic Circle
- Aurora Search
- Drop off to the local hotel
- Hotel pick-up in the 99701 zip code area. Fully detailed instructions are included on your finalized ticket vouchers.
ADA Accessibility of Tour:
- This tour is not wheelchair or limited mobility accessible. Participants must be able to enter and exit the elevated tour van.
Not seeing answers to your questions?
Check out other frequently asked questions here!