**THIS TOUR IS NOW ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS FOR THE 2022 SEASON**
Cross the Arctic Circle and explore Alaska's untouched nature and wilderness! This once-in-a-lifetime day trip adventure begins with a hotel pick up in Fairbanks. Along the tour, you will learn about the Trans Alaska Pipeline, look down upon the Yukon River, take a stroll around Finger Mountain (alpine tundra) and possibly spot Alaskan wildlife such as moose, bears, caribou or wolves.
Travel along the famous and rugged Dalton Highway (well known from the TV Show Ice Road Truckers) to the Arctic Circle, where the summer nights are bright and the winters are dark. Your exceptional and knowledgeable guide will talk about the Trans Alaska Pipeline at the Pipeline View Point in Fox. Enjoy free snacks and water in the van at your own convenient time.
Lastly, wrap up your journey to the vast North with free hot beverages, refreshing water, and receive your "Cross the Arctic Circle" certificate. Our travel itinerary is flexible to ensure our guests can take advantage of unique photo opportunities.
Duration: 12-14 hours (Roundtrip from local hotel)
- Pick up/drop off within the city limits of Fairbanks or North Pole
- Snacks and water
- Hot and cold beverages
- Cross the Arctic Circle certificate
- Minimum age: 8 years
- Not recommended for guests with back, hip, or knee problems
Duration: 12-14 hours. Tour times below are approximate:
- Pick up from local hotel to Arctic Circle
- Pipeline View Point
- Yukon River
- Finger Mountain (alpine tundra)
- Dalton Highway
- Return transportation to local hotel
- Hotel pick-up in the 99701 zip code area. Fully detailed instructions are included on your finalized ticket vouchers.
ADA Accessibility of Tour:
- This tour is not wheelchair or limited mobility accessible.
Will I see wildlife?
While wildlife is not guaranteed, it is not uncommon to spot wildlife on this tour.
Not seeing answers to your questions?
Check out other frequently asked questions here!