**2023 TOUR SCHEDULE COMING SOON**
This one-of-a-kind scenic hike will bring you to the center of the White Mountains National Recreation Area. See the White Mountains spanning as far as Mount Prindle, a granitic mountain in the Yukon-Tanana Upland.
The trail winds along burnt spruce trees which are still towering high over the valley after a great fire in the area. This experience will give you an idea of the wildfire's magnitude and the many years it has taken for the ecosystem to recover.
Once you reach the top of Table Top Mountain you will be treated to magnificent and breathtaking scenery. Surrounded by the flora and fauna of native Alaska, you will have an unforgettable experience!
Duration: 3 hours (Roundtrip from local hotel)
- Snacks and Beverages
- Transportation to/from hotel within city limits of Fairbanks or North Pole
Duration: 3 hours.
- Pick up from local hotel
- Hiking at White Mountains National Recreation Area
- Table Top Mountain
- Transportation back to local hotel
- Hotel pick-up in the 99701 zip code area. Fully detailed instructions are included on your finalized ticket vouchers.
ADA Accessibility of Tour:
- This tour is not wheelchair or limited mobility accessible. Participants must be able to enter and exit the elevated tour van.
Not seeing answers to your questions?
Check out other frequently asked questions here!