Get ready to go to some of the best Aurora Viewing Lodges in the area, giving you a great chance to see the Northern Lights in comfort, warmth, and safety.
Your Adventure begins with a convenient pick up from your location inside the city limits of Fairbanks or North Pole. Once in our spacious vans, we leave the city lights behind us, to travel to the Aurora Viewing Lodge. Once you arrive, you will wait for the Aurora to show up while listening to our experienced tour guide's stories and information.
Please understand that we cannot guarantee the sighting of the Northern Lights since it is a natural phenomenon.
View all of our Alaska Northern Lights tours
Duration: 5 hours (Roundtrip from local hotel)
- Pick up/drop off within the city limits of Fairbanks or North Pole
- Use of an Aurora Lodge
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned Van
Duration: 5 hours.
- Pick up from local hotel
- Travel to an Aurora Lodge in the area
- Aurora viewing
- Transportation back to local hotel
- Hotel pick-up in the 99701 zip code area. Fully detailed instructions are included on your finalized ticket vouchers.
ADA Accessibility of Tour:
- This tour is not wheelchair or limited mobility accessible. Participants must be able to enter and exit the elevated tour van.
Not seeing answers to your questions?
Check out other frequently asked questions here!