The remote location just south of town will only add to your dining pleasure at the rustic, yet elegant, George Inlet Lodge. This historic building was built in the 1940's and once served as an old cannery bunkhouse. When the cannery closed in 1970, two local businessmen undertook the huge job of moving the lodge 90 miles up the George Inlet waterway to it's present location at the site of an old gold mine. The lodge's warmth and charm create a relaxing experience that will be the highlight of your Alaskan journey.
Your meal features a salad in homemade Asian dressing to start, all you can eat steaming hot Dungeness Crab, and a slice of rich, smooth cheesecake, smothered in Alaskan blueberries for dessert. You'll also receive one alcoholic drink and unlimited hot/cold beverages are included.
Last but not least, check out the gift shop for a special souvenir for your trip.
Included: All-you-can-eat crab feast
Please note: This tour is accessible for guests traveling in collapsible wheelchairs, walkers and motorized scooters. Guests must be able to transfer 3-5 steps onto the motor coach. This tour may run in reverse.
Duration: 2.5 hours (Roundtrip from cruise ship terminal. Crab feast: 1.5 hours.)
- Roundtrip transportation from cruise ship terminal
- All-You-Can-Eat Dungeness Crab feast with a salad and a slice of cheesecake
- 1 alcoholic drink and unlimited hot/cold beverages: soda, water, tea and coffee
- There are 79 steps from the parking lot down to the dining room. There is a shuttle available if anyone is physically unable to walk up or down the stairs.
Duration: 2.5 hours. Tour times below are approximate:
- 30 minutes transportation to George Inlet Lodge
- 1.5 hours meal time
- 30 minutes transportation to dock
- This tour meets at the Liquid Sunshine Rain Gauge. Fully detailed instructions are included on your finalized ticket vouchers.
ADA Accessibility of Tour:
- This tour is limited mobility accessible. Guests must be able to climb 3-5 steps into and out of van and shuttle. There are 79 stairs from the parking lot down to the dining room/dock. If a guest is unable to walk up or down the stairs, a shuttle is available. Please leave a comment during checkout if ADA accommodations will be required on tour.
Are there any age restrictions for children?
There are no age restrictions for this tour.
What type of clothing should I wear?
Layered clothing and waterproof clothing are recommended.
Do you offer any discounts or promotions?
We offer the local wholesale rates for all of our tours because we feel that everyone should get the same lowest price possible regardless of how many excursions you book. No tricks, no gimmicks, no hidden fees.
Do you offer tours for large groups?
Definitely, arrangements of tours for groups or large families are possible. Please contact us with your group requirements.
Can multiple families book this tour and be together?
Yes! Multiple families may join the same tour as long as adequate space is available and the maximum is not exceeded.
Not seeing answers to your questions?
Check out other frequently asked questions here!