**THIS TOUR IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THE 2023 SEASON**
Experience Alaska in an incredible all-inclusive 3-hour experience. Start with a thrilling dogsled ride through the frozen utopia. As you mush along the trail, enjoy watching the Northern Lights dance across the night sky.
When you return to the dog camp, warm up inside the Mongolian style yurt. Inside the yurt, indulge in some local snacks and sip on some warm hot cocoa. The local snacks include smoked salmon, Buffalo sausage, and sourdough treats.
Step outside the yurt and enjoy the magnificent view of the Aurora Borealis! Keep warm by the campfire as you watch the lights dance in the sky. Capture some amazing photos of your own, and enjoy 3 complimentary digital negatives to take home.
*For an additional fee, include an optional professional photo package. This package includes photography lessons from a professional photographer, 10 digital negatives, and two 8x10 prints. These photos will include coverage of interactions with sled dogs, campfire scenes, steel wool and Aurora photography.
View all of our Alaska Northern Lights tours
Duration: 3 hours
- Local snacks including hors d'oeuvres of smoked salmon, Buffalo sausage, and traditional sourdough treats
- Hot cocoa
- 3 complimentary digital negatives
- Optional professional photo add-on for an additional fee
Duration: 3 hours. Tour times below are approximate:
- 45-50 minutes spent on mushing trail
- 2 hours spent at the Mongolian Yurt for Aurora viewing
- Must be 8 years of age or older
- This is a non-commercialized experience and is offered as a private experience
- This tour meets at the mushing co-op, which is located 45 minutes outside of Fairbanks in a small village called Two Rivers. Fully detailed instructions are included on your finalized ticket vouchers.
ADA Accessibility of Tour:
- This tour is not limited mobility or wheelchair accessible.
Are food and drink included?
Yes, the snack includes smoked salmon, Buffalo sausage, and traditional sour dough treats. Warm hot cocoa is also included.
Not seeing answers to your questions?
Check out other frequently asked questions here!