Escape the hustle and bustle and explore unique attractions where the crowds aren't found on a small group Jeep adventure. A local, knowledgeable guide will come ready to share stories and highlights of enchanting Juneau Start with a quick spin through historic Downtown Juneau.
Catch a glimpse of the harbor seals, see the wondrous salmon hatchery, and enjoy the peaceful vibes of the holy Shrine of St. Thereses. Explore off-the-beaten-path destinations with plenty of scenic stops and lookout points along the way.
Don't miss out on sipping a locally brewed beer while enjoying an awe-inspiring view of the harbor.
Swing by a craft brewery where you will be treated to a tasty lunch made special by award-winning chef Lionel Uddipa. You may remember him from Gordon Ramsay's: Uncharted. Take in the views of the harbor as you dine on your lunch and sip tasty locally-sourced beers. This tour is fully customizable and requires a minimum of 2 passengers to book
Duration: 4 hours (Roundtrip from cruise ship terminal.)
- Roundtrip transportation with your local driver
- Satisfying lunch with beer, hard seltzer, or locally-made root beer
- Entry fees are covered as necessary
- Explore off-the-beaten-path destinations that are often overlooked by visitors
- Minimum age: 5 years old (car seats are not supplied)
- Not recommended for guests who cannot easily transfer in and out of the Jeep
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for the tour to operate
Duration: 4 hours. Tour times below are approximate:
- The tour is fully customizable to work within your schedule
- This tour meets at your cruise ship or preferred location. Fully detailed instructions are included on your finalized ticket vouchers.
ADA Accessibility of Tour:
- This tour is wheelchair accessible. Motorized scooters and non-collapsible wheelchairs are not acceptable. Guests must be comfortable transferring in and out of the Jeep. Please leave a comment during checkout if accommodations for a collapsible wheelchair are needed.
What if it is raining?
Juneau is located in the beautiful Tongass National Forest, which is the largest temperate rainforest in the world. We tend to get quite a bit of rain. This is what makes Juneau and Southeast Alaska so beautiful. Locals refer to the rain as “liquid sunshine.” We encourage guests to wear a lightweight rain jacket because rain or shine, we will dine!
What is included in the tour?
A satisfying lunch with beer, hard seltzer, or locally-made root beer.
I am visiting by cruise ship. Am I allowed to take food purchases back onboard the cruise ship?
Each cruise line has different rules and regulations about bringing food onboard. Any open containers, agricultural products, and items that are not pre-packaged are generally not allowed. We recommend that you check with your ship for customs policies.
What about food allergies?
We will try our best to work with your food allergies or restrictions. Please let us know in advance if there are any issues or concerns. We can accommodate vegetarian, gluten-free, and lactose intolerant.
Will I get to go to the glacier?
This experience takes you away from the crowds to places few visitors go. We do not go to the Mendenhall Glacier Visitors area but do offer alternative views.
May I drive the Jeep myself?
This is a guided experience and your driver is a Juneau local who loves to share our home with visitors.
Is there an age limit?
The minimum age is 5 years old. Car seats are not supplied.
Not seeing answers to your questions?
Check out other frequently asked questions here!