**THIS TOUR IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THE 2023 SEASON**
The Chena River Mush is truly the greatest way to experience Alaska! Meet the team of dogs and experience their excitement as they run along the trail. Not only will you get the chance to meet the team of huskies, but you will learn first-hand how to handle and harness the team. Once the team is hooked up and ready to go, embark on the ride of a lifetime! Enjoy the views of the snow-capped black spruce as you make your way to the Chena River.
Once at the Chena River, the team will take a quick break. As the dogs play and roll around in the deep snow, you will have the chance to take some photos with your fellow adventurers.
Once you return to the dog camp, warm-up in the Mongolian yurt. You will have the chance here to purchase souvenirs to remember your adventure.
Duration: 1-1.5 hours (Mushing trail is 7-8 miles)
- Winter gear
- Optional photo package available for an additional fee
Duration: 1-1.5 hours. Tour times below are approximate:
- Check-in at the mushing co-op
- 45-55 minutes spent on mushing trail
- Warm-up and/our purchase souvenirs in the Mongolian Yurt
- Must be 3 years of age or older
- Only guests within the same social bubble may book this tour at this time
- This tour meets at the mushing co-op, which is located 45 minutes outside of Fairbanks in a small village called Two Rivers. Fully detailed instructions are included on your finalized ticket vouchers.
ADA Accessibility of Tour:
- This tour is not limited mobility or wheelchair accessible.
Are food and drink included?
No food or drink is included.
Not seeing answers to your questions?
Check out other frequently asked questions here!