From new fishermen to the most veteran, Alaska is the dream destination for jumping salmon and plentiful trout. After a 30 minute flight to a crystal clear lake, your dream fishing trip has begun! Trained to guide even the most inexperienced fishermen, your knowledgeable guide will give you everything you need to cast a line. Don't worry, a delicious local lunch will be provided for you.
This one-of-a-kind fishing trip is one our angler visitors can not miss! From May to September you can expect to see a lot of Rainbow Trout, Northern Pike, and Arctic Grayling. Salmon runs change all summer long, so make sure you know when your dream catch is at its peak!
Duration: 12 hours (Full day tour, roundtrip from Anchorage)
- Fishing gear and boat as required
- Lunch and refreshments
- A window seat and a two-way headset during seaplane flight
- Alaska fishing license can be purchased in advance online
Duration: 10-12 hours. Tour times below are approximate:
- 35 minute scenic flight to Lake Creek
- Guided fishing and lunch
- 35 minute scenic return flight to Anchorage
- This tour meets at the operator's Anchorage office. Complimentary pick-ups from local hotels are available to schedule. Fully detailed instructions are included on your finalized ticket vouchers.
ADA Accessibility of Tour:
- This tour is not ADA Accessible, however, some accommodations can be provided. Please leave a comment during checkout if accommodations will be needed.
What should I bring?
Sunglasses, bug spray, a camera, and binoculars. Please also bring any necessary prescription medications with you.
Is there a place to store bags?
You are welcome to keep baggage or personal items at the office in Anchorage.
What should I wear?
We recommend that you dress in warm and comfortable layers. Weather in Alaska is unpredictable, and a warm sunny day in Anchorage can quickly become rainy and cool in the National Park.
Is there parking at the meeting location?
There is a limited amount of parking at the meeting location. We also offer a shuttle from local hotels at no additional fee.
What kind of wildlife can I expect to see on the wildlife viewing flight back to Anchorage?
This area is abundant in wildlife! Our experienced pilot will look for beluga whales, moose, and Dall sheep on the way back to Anchorage.
Not seeing answers to your questions?
Check out other frequently asked questions here!