This one-way transfer from Anchorage to the Seward cruise terminal is an excellent add-on for guests cruising to Alaska. This tour Includes a 10-minute rest stop at Canyon Creek Overlook.
To start your worry-free trip, we'll pick you up directly from your hotel or the Anchorage airport in our 28-passenger shuttle bus. Enjoy a quick and affordable option between Anchorage and Seward. Your experienced driver will highlight the landmarks and history of the area along your journey.
Hotel pick-ups occur between 1:30 pm - 2:00 pm starting with downtown hotels. Airport pick-up is from 2:00 pm -2;15 pm. The estimated arrival at the cruise ship terminal in Seward is 4:45 pm. Non-cruise guests are welcome to utilize this tour as well.
Airport or Hotel (listed below) pick-up service:
Anchorage International Airport
Sheraton Anchorage Hotel Downtown - 401 E 6th Ave
Hilton Anchorage Downtown - 500 W 3rd Ave
Captain Cook Hotel Downtown - 939 W 5th Ave
Courtyard Anchorage Airport - 4901 Spenard Rd
Fairfield Inn and Suites Midtown - 5060 A St
Four Points by Sheraton Downtown - 325 W 8th Ave
Marriott Downtown - 820 W 7th Ave
Hilton Garden Inn Midtown - 4555 Union Square Dr.
Springhill Suites Midtown - 3401 A St
Townplace Suites Midtown - 600 E. 32nd Ave
Please note that this tour only runs on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
Duration: 2.75 hours (Direct transfer from Anchorage to Seward.)
- Transportation from Anchorage to Seward Cruise Terminal
- Airport or Hotel (listed below) pick-up service:
- Anchorage International Airport
- Sheraton Anchorage Hotel Downtown - 401 E 6th Ave
- Hilton Anchorage Downtown - 500 W 3rd Ave
- Captain Cook Hotel Downtown - 939 W 5th Ave
- Courtyard Anchorage Airport - 4901 Spenard Rd
- Fairfield Inn and Suites Midtown - 5060 A St
- Four Points by Sheraton Downtown - 325 W 8th Ave
- Marriott Downtown - 820 W 7th Ave
- Hilton Garden Inn Midtown - 4555 Union Square Dr.
- Springhill Suites Midtown - 3401 A St
- Townplace Suites Midtown - 600 E. 32nd Ave
- Live tour narration
Duration: 2.75 hours. Tour times below are approximate:
- Pick up from downtown hotels between 1:30 pm - 1:40 pm
- Pick up from midtown hotels between 1:40 pm - 2:00 pm
- Airport pick-up between 2:00 pm - 2:15 pm
- Direct transfer to Seward cruise terminal by 4:45 pm
- All ages are welcome! Children 2 and under who will sit on your lap are free.
- Pick-up is only available at the airport and the hotels listed above. If you are staying at a different hotel than the ones listed, you can choose the nearest one to your hotel, or take your hotel’s shuttle to the airport, if offered.
- This tour meets in front of your hotel or at the airport. Fully detailed instructions are included on your finalized ticket vouchers.
ADA Accessibility of Tour:
- This tour is limited mobility accessible. Guests must be able to climb three steps into and out of the bus. There is limited space for collapsible wheelchairs and walkers. There is no storage available for motorized scooters. Please leave a comment during checkout if accommodations for collapsible equipment will be required on tour.
I don't know which hotel I'll be staying at yet. Can I still make a reservation?
Yes, you can go ahead and make your reservation and contact us later to update your pick-up location. That way you'll secure your spot before the date fills up. If we haven’t heard from you within about a week of your trip, we will try to contact you.
Do you have any luggage limit per person?
No, we do not have any luggage limitations.
How many passengers does the tour bus hold?
Our shuttle buses hold up to 28 passengers.
Are there restrooms available?
Restrooms are available at the Canyon Creek Overlook stop. The driver can make an unscheduled stop if there is an urgent need.
Is it customary to tip the driver?
Yes, your driver is very appreciative of tips. 10-20% is customary and not included in the tour price.
Not seeing answers to your questions?
Check out other frequently asked questions here!