**THIS TOUR IS NOW ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS FOR THE 2021 SEASON**
Indulge your inner connoisseur in this exclusive tour with the most gourmet of treats; coffee, chocolate, and wine! Your knowledgable local guide will take you to three of the most popular spots in Seattle for foodies and connoisseurs alike.
You'll begin your tour by taking a trip to the famous Starbucks Roastery, only 9 blocks from the original store. In this tour not available to the public, a Starbucks staff member will take you on a tour of the facility and even have a sample of a Roastery exclusive blend of coffee. You'll have plenty of time to treat yourself to a pastry from the Princi Bakery in the tasting room.
On your second stop, you will make it to Fran's Chocolates in Georgetown. Most famously known to be shipped to the Whitehouse on a regular basis, being President Obama's favorite salted caramel! View the factory floor and sit down for a private tasting of Fran's favorite concoctions! You'll even get a special guest discount in case you'd like to pick up more chocolates for yourself, family, or friends.
The last stop is in one of Seattle's oldest neighborhoods, The Estates Wine Room in a historic building on Occidental Mall. You'll experience a very sophisticated spread of artisanal cheeses, meats, and perfect wine pairings that convey the flavors of the famous Pacific Northwest.
Regardless if you're just a fan of treats or a full-blown foodie, everyone will find a new favorite on this artisanal tour!
Duration: 3.5 hours (Roundtrip transportation from the Wells Fargo Bank, 1620-4th Avenue next to Westlake Center Limited seats available with custom pickup at most downtown Seattle hotels.
- Round trip transportation from downtown.
- Exclusive tour of Starbucks Roastery Flagship not available to the public
- Tour & Tasting at Fran’s Chocolate's production facility
- 4 Northwest wines paired with artisan meats & cheeses at Estates Wine Room
- Guests must be able to climb the 4 steps in and out of the tour bus.
Duration: 3 hours. Tour times are approximate:
- Points of Interest:
- The Starbucks Roastery
- Fran’s Chocolates in Georgetown
- The Estates Wine Room on Occidental Mall
- Pickup at the Wells Fargo Bank, 1620-4th Avenue next to Westlake Center. Limited seats are available with custom pickup at most downtown Seattle hotels, small upcharge for hotel pickup. Pickup times occur prior to tour start time.
ADA Accessibility of Tour:
- This tour is limited mobility accessible. Guests must be able to climb 4 steps in and out of the bus. There is space for collapsible wheelchairs and walkers. There is no storage for motorized scooters.
What if it rains?
Tour operates in the rain or sunshine.
Is there an age limit on this tour?
Yes, only guests 21 and older can participate on this tour.
Can I bring a backpack?
Backpacks, small bags, and purses are allowed on this tour.
Can I bring my own food or drink?
Non-alcoholic beverages in a closeable containters and snacks are allowed on tour.
Are food and drink included?
A full meal is not included. Food is available for purchase at The Roastery, and there are a variety of restaurants near the final stop at The Estates Wine Room. Just let your host know if you'd like to be left to explore Occidental Mall after the tour.
Not seeing answers to your questions?
Check out other frequently asked questions here!