Join your local guide for a fully escorted epicurean adventure. You'll start your foodie adventure with a long walk on the waterfront passing by beautiful sculptures while you learn about the history of Ketchikan. There will be plenty of photo opportunities as you make your way along the Small Boat Harbor as you are escorted to a private dining room in a local eatery. Then the indulgence begins!
Enjoy a completely custom meal determined by the catch of the day and menu items all locally sourced from Alaska. Each meal can include homemade chowders, smoked salmon cornbread, cod, halibut, salmon, blackened salmon tacos with homemade slaw, or Dungeness crab with hot melted butter. Your meal will always include Alaskan beer pairings followed by locally roasted coffee and a delectable rotating dessert. Soak in all the flavors and company of your fellow foodies, local guide, and talented chefs.
All tours are kept to a 10 person or less to allow for a more personalized experience.
Guests must be 13 years of age to participate in the tour. Alcohol will be served to only 21+ over participates and legal photo ID is required.
Duration: 1.5 hours (Roundtrip transportation from the cruise ship terminal . )
- All food and beverages: 4-course meal including dessert, water, coffee, tea, soda, and beer pairings
- Full guided walk along the harbor and introduction to the chef
Duration: 1.5 hours. Tour times below are approximate:
- 15 minutes - walk from downtown to the private dining area
- 75 minutes - meal time with guide and hosts
- This tour meets at "The Rock" statue adjacent to the Ketchikan Visitors Bureau. Fully detailed instructions are included on your finalized ticket vouchers.
ADA Accessibility of Tour:
- This tour is limited mobility accessible. Guests must be able to climb 1 step and enjoy a 15-minute walk on flat terrain. There is limited space for collapsible wheelchairs and walkers. There is no storage available for motorized scooters. Please leave a comment during checkout if accommodations for collapsible equipment will be required on tour.
Will I enjoy this tour if I don't like seafood or have an allergy?
Yes, just let us know in advance and we can arrange for an alternative to be served. If you cannot be in a area with seafood, we would discourage you from participating.
What if I don't like beer?
No worries, you can substitude the beer pairing for a glass of wine and can purchase additional wine if you desire.
Do all the courses include seafood?
Yes, all the main courses include a seafood component. The dessert does not.
How far is the walk to the restaurant/dining area?
The walk is approximately 1/3 of a mile.
Does this tour operate rain or shine?
Yes! This tour will operate rain or shine. It does rain frequently in SE Alaska so please dress appropriately.
What is the maximum passenger amount for this tour?
The maximum capacity of this tour is 10 guests to ensure a personalize experience.
Is there an age restriction for this tour?
Yes, guests must be at least 13 to participate in the tour and must be 21+ to consume alcohol with an legal photo ID.
Not seeing answers to your questions?
Check out other frequently asked questions here!