**THIS TOUR IS NO LONGER TAKING RESERVATIONS FOR THE 2020 SEASON**
Take an adventure off the beaten path into the beautiful surrounding areas of Ketchikan! Bring your cameras to capture the amazing wildlife alongside an award-winning, knowledgeable photographer.
Your guide will take you on a 3-hour ride to about 6-8 separate photo sites and enjoy complimentary local snacks, coffee, and bottled water. With the perk of having a small and intimate group, you get the luxury of having the best opportunities for iconic photos.
Novice or pro, this excursion will allow you to learn more and/or perfect your craft in photography with access to several great photo opportunity sites and bring home unforgettable photos of Ketchikan.
Duration: 3 hours (Roundtrip from cruise ship terminal.)
- 3 hours with an award-winning photographer
- Photographic technique discussion
- Snacks & beverages including gourmet cookies, locally brewed coffee, & bottled water
- Please note: camera is not provided. Please bring your own phone, camera, and/or equipment
Duration: 3 hours. Tour time below are approximate:
- 20 minutes - meet & greet your tour guide
- 20 minutes - Rushing Waters site
- 15 minutes - Flowing Waters site
- 15 minutes - Cape Fox Totems site
- 20 minutes - Totem Heritage site
- 15 minutes - Creek Street site
- 15 minutes - Mountain Vista site
- 20 minutes - Bar Barbor site
- 20 minutes - Deep Woods site
- 10 minutes - Ocean Front site
- 10 minutes - Ocean Vista site
- 20 minutes - transportation back to the cruise ship terminal
- This tour meets at the Berth 2 near the Bronze Statue. Fully detailed instructions are included on your finalized ticket voucher.
ADA Accessibility of Tour:
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible; however, walkers and canes are okay as long as the participant is able to get into and out of the van.
Are cameras provided on this excursion?
Cameras are not provided on this excursion. Please bring your own phone, camera, or device to take photos with.
What type of transportation is used for this tour? Will we see bears, moose, eagles, or whales on this tour?
All Ketchikan Photo Safari guides are equipped with modern Mid-High Roof Ford Transit Passenger Vans for ease of entry and exit for your comfort and safety.
Will we see bears, moose, eagles, or whales on this tour?
Wildlife is abundant and sightings are possible on any tour; however, this is not a designated wildlife viewing tour. Eagles, Harbor seals. and salmon are commonly seen but nothing is guaranteed.
Are there any restrooms on this tour?
Yes! There are several restroom stops throughout the tour. Just let your driver know that you would like the next available restroom stop.
Not seeing answers to your questions?
Check out other frequently asked questions here!