**THIS TOUR IS NOW ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS FOR THE 2021 SEASON**
Are you ready for wildlife? Then get ready to head south of Anchorage along scenic Turnagain Arm. Here where the Chugach Mountains meet Cook Inlet we'll keep an eye out for Dall sheep, mountain goats, moose, eagles, and more. Our destination is the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center where we'll experience bears, musk ox, moose, elk herd, a caribou herd, and more Alaskan wild animals - these are our animal friends you are guaranteed to see!
These wild animals are right at home in their 200-acre habitat. Even the once thought to be extinct wood bison make for a picturesque photo with the amazing backdrop of the Chugach Mountains and Turnagain Arm.
Included: Entrance tickets.
Duration: 4.25-4.5 hours
- Entrance tickets
- Complimentary snack and bottled glacier water
- Hotel pick-up on request (limited availability)
Duration: 4.25-4.5 hours. Tour times below are approximate:
- 4 hour - narrated tour
- Up to 30 minutes - transportation
- Minimum of 2 passengers required to book
- This tour meets at the tour operator's office in downtown Anchorage. Fully detailed instructions are included on your finalized ticket vouchers.
ADA Accessibility of Tour:
- This tour is limited mobility accessible. Guests must be able to climb 4 steps into and out of the bus. There is limited space for collapsible wheelchairs and walkers. There is no storage available for motorized scooters. Please leave a comment during checkout if accommodations for collapsible equipment will be required on tour.
Are food and drink included?
Complimentary snack and bottled glacier water are included on this tour.
Not seeing answers to your questions?
Check out other frequently asked questions here!