**THIS TOUR IS NOW ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS FOR THE 2022 SEASON**
Take a fully-narrated tour of historic Anchorage from the comfort of an enclosed heated trolley!
Make the most of your stay in Anchorage. Step aboard the Anchorage Trolley and enjoy the 15-mile scenic tour through Alaska's largest city. Relax while a lively, informative, Alaskan guide shares the local history as you explore Anchorage's past and present.
Tour Highlights Include:
- Mysterious Earthquake Park
- Alaska Railroad
- Westchester Lagoon
- Floatplanes departing from Lake Hood and Lake Spenard
- Breath-taking mountain ranges
- Anchorage's historic Neighborhoods
- Wildlife sightings
- Anchorage's famous flowers
Please note: Children tickets are for ages 3-12. Under 3 are free and can ride on adult's lap.
Duration: 1 hours (Roundtrip from the Visitor Information Center.)
Duration: 50 - 55 minutes. Tour times below are approximate:
- 50~55 minutes narrated tour
- This tour meets at the Visitor Information Center. Fully detailed instructions are included on your finalized ticket vouchers.
ADA Accessibility of Tour:
- This tour is limited mobility accessible. Guests must be able to walk up 3 steps into and out of the trolley. There is one handicap accessible trolley. Please notify us at least 24 hours ahead so we can reserve your seat. Collapsible wheelchairs can be stored upfront with the tour guide or at the Visitor Information Center. Please leave a comment during checkout if accommodations for collapsible equipment will be required on tour.
How Many passengers does the trolley hold?
There are 3 different sizes of trolleys used, with a maximum capacity of 26, 30 and 36 guests. The maximum capacity for the handicap accessible trolley is 30 passengers.
How early should I be for my tour?
Please plan to check in 15-20 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. If you show up 5 minutes before your tour time, we may have to reschedule you.
Where can I park my car?
Parking is available on the street, 3rd and E St. for all vehicles, RV's and 5th and E St. for a parking garage.
Can I bring my stroller or wheelchair on board the trolley?
We can accommodate strollers and wheelchairs but they must be collapsible and will be stored up front with the tour guide or at the Visitor Information Center.
Are dogs allowed on the trolleys?
Service animals are the only animals that are allowed on board our trolleys.
Are there any age restrictions for children?
There are no age restrictions for this tour.
Can I bring my own food or drink?
Food and drink are not allowed during this tour.
Not seeing answers to your questions?
Check out other frequently asked questions here!