This one-way transfer from Anchorage to the Seward cruise terminal is an excellent add-on for guests cruising to Alaska.
To start your worry-free trip, we'll pick you up directly from your hotel or the Anchorage airport in our 28-passenger shuttle bus. You'll want to have your camera ready for our scenic drive alongside the beautiful Turnagain Arm. You'll love hearing your guide's expert narration and personalized stories about the Anchorage area.
The highlight of this tour is our stop at the famous Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center! The AWCC is a nonprofit providing care and rehabilitation to Alaskan wildlife. Typically, these animals have been orphaned or injured and come to the AWCC for a permanent home.
The Center is home to many species including brown bears, black bears, moose, porcupines, and Sitka black-tail deer. On this tour, you'll also learn about local conservation efforts, like the AWCC's collaborative effort with the Alaska Dept. of Fish & Game to repopulate western Alaska with wood bison after a 100-year absence.
After leaving the Center, we'll finish our transfer with a scenic drive through the Kenai Mountains. We'll make a stop at Canyon Creek overlook for some incredible photo ops before reaching Seward. Finally, we'll bring you right to the cruise terminal for the next portion of your Alaskan adventure!
Non-cruise guests may utilize this tour as well.
Please note that this tour only runs on Mondays and Fridays.
Duration: 4-4.5 hours (Transfer from Anchorage to Seward.)
- Transportation from Anchorage to Seward Cruise Terminal
- Airport or Hotel (listed below) pick-up service:
- Anchorage International Airport
- Sheraton Anchorage Hotel - 401 E 6th Ave
- Hilton Anchorage - 500 W 3rd Ave
- Captain Cook Hotel - 939 W 5th Ave
- Marriott Downtown - 820 W 7th Ave
- Hampton Inn - 4301 Credit Union Dr
- Crowne Plaza - 109 W International Airport Rd
- Admission to Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
- Live tour narration
Duration: 4-4.5 hours. Tour times below are approximate:
- Up to 30 minutes - Pick up at hotels and airport in Anchorage
- 1.5 hours - Turnagain Arm tour by bus
- 10 minutes - Beluga Point photo stop
- 1 hour - Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
- 10 minutes - Canyon Creek overlook photo stop
- 1.5 hours - Kenai Mountains Scenic Tour
- 10 minutes - Drop off at Seward cruise ship terminal
- All ages are welcome! Children 2 and under who will sit on your lap are free.
- Pick up is only available at the airport and the hotels listed above. If you are staying at a different hotel than the ones listed, you can choose the nearest one to your hotel, or take your hotel’s shuttle to the airport, if offered.
- This tour meets in front of your hotel or at the airport. Fully detailed instructions are included on your finalized ticket vouchers.
ADA Accessibility of Tour:
- This tour is limited mobility accessible. Guests must be able to climb three steps into and out of the bus. There is limited space for collapsible wheelchairs and walkers. There is no storage available for motorized scooters. Please leave a comment during checkout if accommodations for collapsible equipment will be required on tour.
I don't know which hotel I'll be staying at yet. Can I still make a reservation?
Yes, you can go ahead and make your reservation and contact us later to update your pick up location. That way you'll secure your spot before the date fills up. If we haven’t heard from you within about a week of your trip, we will try to contact you.
Do you have any luggage limit per person?
No, we do not have any luggage limitations.
How many passengers does the tour bus hold?
Our shuttle buses hold up to 28 passengers.
Are there bathrooms available?
There are bathrooms at the cruise terminals and at the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center. Also, the driver can always make an unscheduled stop if there is an urgent need.
Not seeing answers to your questions?
Check out other frequently asked questions here!