Upon meeting your guide in Seward, you'll make your way to the rafting launch point on the river. Your knowledgeable local guide will provide instructions and a safety briefing, and then you're off! This tour has a minimum age of 5, and is considered moderately difficult.
The Resurrection River is made up mostly of what is known as Class I-II rapids. You can almost certainly count on getting splashed several times, but that is really part of the fun! Expect to be bumping shoulders with your raft mates during this experience.
No two days are the same on the river, so every trip down these rapids is unique. Get ready for a true thrill ride, full of excitement and of natural wonder. You'll get well acquainted with everyone else in your raft and point out scenery and wildlife to one another while you brave the rapids.
This tour provides beautiful views, authentic Alaskan adventure, and family-friendly fun!
Duration: 4 hours (Roundtrip from Seward.)
- Round trip transportation from Seward
- Professional wilderness rafting guide
- Paddle, lifejacket, rafting gear
- Dry bag for personal items
- Guests must be age 5 years or older
- Guest must be able to swim
- Minors under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Guests must have a reasonable level of fitness and be able to walk on uneven, slippery terrain
- Minimum requiremnt of 4 passengers on the tour. If this limit is not met, a refund will be provided.
Duration: 4 hours. Tour highlights:
- 30 minutes prior to tour time - arrival, check-in, getting set up to raft
- 7-8 miles of rafting
- Transportation back to Seward
- Please eat a hearty breakfast prior to arrival for your tour.
- Bring snacks and a water bottle (can be filled at our facility)
- Sturdy, broken in hiking shoes or boots
- Waterproof rain jacket and rain pants
- Camera, sunglasses, sunscreen, bug spray
- This tour meets at the operator's office in Seward. Fully detailed instructions are included on your finalized ticket vouchers.
- This tour is not ADA accessible and is considered moderately difficult. Guests should be mobile and comfortable being active for up to 4 hours. Please anticipate uneven, slippery terrain. You are likely get wet on this tour.
Are there any age requirements?
Guests age five years and older are permitted on this tour. Please determine if this tour is a good fit for younger kids before booking.
What should I wear/bring?
Please wear warm, waterproof layers. You will want a rain jacket, rain pants, warm socks, gloves, sunglasses, and a water bottle. You are welcome to bring snacks if you would like. We will have a dry bag available for your personal items.
How many people fit in the raft?
This is a small group tour. Our rafts seat 8 people maximum.
Are there bathrooms available?
There are bathrooms available before and after the tour, but not while rafting.
Do you offer child rates for this tour?
There is one price for all passenger types on this tour
Not seeing answers to your questions?
Check out other frequently asked questions here!