**THIS TOUR IS NOW ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS FOR THE 2021 SEASON**
Upon meeting your guide at the Seward Boat Harbor, you will make your way to the launch point at the mighty Resurrection River. Your qualified local tour guide will provide thorough instructions to the entire group. While this tour is offered to almost all ages, it is of moderate difficulty. It is necessary that everyone in the raft take an active part in maneuvering the rapids.
This tour is for the adventurer, who wants to truly experience the rugged beauty of Alaska!
The Resurrection River is made up mostly of what is known as Class I-II rapids and is considered to be a moderately difficult rafting trip. You can almost certainly count on getting splashed several times, but that is really part of the fun! Expect to be bumping shoulders with your raft mates during your experience on the river.
No two days are the same on the river, so every trip down these rapids is a unique opportunity to have a rush of excitement, and what you can truly call a thrill ride of natural wonder. You'll get very acquainted with everyone else in your raft, and help point out wonderful wildlife and scenery to each other in between the mighty rapids!
Duration: 5 hours (Includes round trip transportation)
- Round trip transportation from Seward
- Professional wilderness rafting guide
- Paddle, lifejacket, rafting gear
- Guests must be age 5 years or older
- Guest must be able to swim
- Minors under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Guests must have a reasonable level of fitness and be able to walk on uneven terrain
Duration 5 hours:
- Drive from cruise ship terminal to launch point
- 7-8 miles of rafting
- Transportation from the take-out point back to the cruise ship terminal
- Please eat a hearty breakfast prior to arrival for your tour
- Bring snacks and a full water bottle
- Sturdy, broken in hiking shoes or boots
- Waterproof rain jacket and rain pants
- Camera, sunglasses, sunscreen, bug spray
- This tour meets at the Seward Boat Harbor.
- This tour is not ADA accessible.
Are there any age requirements?
Guests age five years and older are permitted on this tour.
Do you offer child rates for this tour?
There is one price for all passenger types on this tour.
Is there a minimum or maximum capacity for this tour?
The minimum number required for this tour to operate is four. The maximum capacity is eight guests in each raft.