We'll drive you down Seward Highway alongside the Turnagain Arm to the aerial tram at Mt. Alyeska. From the top we will enjoy stunning panoramas highlighting the beautiful greenery of an Alaskan summer (weather permitting). On a clear day, you'll be able to see the foothills of the Chugach Mountains where they meet the sea at Cook Inlet. Massive glaciers are also visible from this amazing viewpoint.
The tour's next stop is the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center. This animal rescue is home to creatures including bears, musk oxen herd, moose, elk, caribou, and even a wood bison herd that was once thought to be extinct!
Lunch is included on this tour.
Included: Lunch. Entrance tickets.
Duration: 6 hours
- Admission to the Mt. Aleyska Aerial Tram
- Admission to the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
- Complimentary lunch in Girdwood
- Complimentary snack and bottled glacier water
- Hotel pick-up on request
Duration: 6-6.5 hours. Tour times below are approximate:
- 6 hour - narrated tour
- Up to 30 minutes - transportation
- Minimum of 2 passengers required to book
- This tour meets at the tour operator's office in downtown Anchorage. Fully detailed instructions are included on your finalized ticket vouchers.
ADA Accessibility of Tour:
- This tour is limited mobility accessible. Guests must be able to climb 4 steps into and out of the bus. There is limited space for collapsible wheelchairs and walkers. There is no storage available for motorized scooters. Please leave a comment during checkout if accommodations for collapsible equipment will be required on tour.
Are food and drink included?
Lunch, snacks, and water are all included on this tour.
Are gratuities included?
Gratuities are not included. The suggested gratuity for our tour guides is 10 USD per guide.
Not seeing answers to your questions?
Check out other frequently asked questions here!
Oct 2022 - May Jane R.
Jeri was an amazing tourguide. Very friendly and very informative. The best tour we have ever been on!
Jun 2020 - Antonio D.
It was an amazing experience. Thank you!
Jun 2018 - Devin F.
This tour viewed the downtown Anchorage area, Alyeska ski resort and the wildlife center. This tour viewed some very scenic areas around Anchorage and the Portage area which suffered great damage during the last earthquake. Tour director was very good with very good information from the Anchorage area. Also enjoyed the wildlife center but wish more time was allocated here..... although area was fairly cold with gusty winds. The meal included buttered sourdough bread and soup but wish more options would have been available.