**THIS TOUR IS NOW ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS FOR THE 2022 SEASON**
Together we'll drive you down the Turnagain Arm to the aerial tram up Mt. Alyeska. At the top we will enjoy stunning panoramas (weather permitting) in the Alaska's stunning season of summer green. From this height on a clear day we can glaciers and the foothills of the Chugach Mountains where they meet the sea at Cook Inlet.
The next highlight is the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center. This rescue center is home to bears, a musk ox herd, a wood bison herd that was once thought to be extinct, moose, elk, caribou, and more!
Lunch is included at a local eatery and features bottomless soup of the day, sourdough bread made daily, dessert and a beverage.
Included: Lunch. Entrance tickets.
Duration: 6-6.5 hours
- Entrance tickets
- Lunch: Soup, local bread, dessert, and a beverage
- Complimentary snack and bottled glacier water
- Hotel pick-up on request (limited availability)
Duration: 6-6.5 hours. Tour times below are approximate:
- 6 hour - narrated tour
- Up to 30 minutes - transportation
- Minimum of 2 passengers required to book
- This tour meets at the tour operator's office in downtown Anchorage. Fully detailed instructions are included on your finalized ticket vouchers.
ADA Accessibility of Tour:
- This tour is limited mobility accessible. Guests must be able to climb 4 steps into and out of the bus. There is limited space for collapsible wheelchairs and walkers. There is no storage available for motorized scooters. Please leave a comment during checkout if accommodations for collapsible equipment will be required on tour.
Are food and drink included?
Soup, local bread, dessert, and a beverage are included.
Not seeing answers to your questions?
Check out other frequently asked questions here!
Jun 2020 - Antonio D.
It was an amazing experience. Thank you!
Jun 2018 - Devin F.
This tour viewed the downtown Anchorage area, Alyeska ski resort and the wildlife center. This tour viewed some very scenic areas around Anchorage and the Portage area which suffered great damage during the last earthquake. Tour director was very good with very good information from the Anchorage area. Also enjoyed the wildlife center but wish more time was allocated here..... although area was fairly cold with gusty winds. The meal included buttered sourdough bread and soup but wish more options would have been available.