Experience the booming Anchorage craft beer scene, on this tasty journey. You'll travel in style as you join your knowledgeable guide for an off-the-beaten path tour of Anchorage full of sudsy fun. Guests are introduced to some of Anchorage's finest breweries, brewers, beers, and Alaskan characters on this behind the scenes look at the local craft brewing industry.
Alaskan beers reflect many of the same characteristics of beers that were brewed during the Gold Rush. Our expert guides teach you how beer is made and introduce you to the rich history of Alaskan beer through interactive tastings. Local brewers will show you around the inner workings of their breweries, and of course, you'll enjoy a sampling of beers.
The tour includes three stops, a minimum of 14 beer tastings, a selection of appetizers at Midnight Sun Brewing Company, round-trip transportation, and 4 hours of stories you'll be sure to recount to your friends back home. With a maximum group size of 14, this small group tour ensures a personalized experience. This tour requires a minimum of 3 guests. All guests must be 21 years of age or older.
Duration: 4 hours
- Round Trip Guided Transportation
- 3 Brewery Stops. Brewery visits will vary based on the day of the week.
- Local Guide
- Minimum of 14-beer samples
- Charcuterie Boards at Midnight Sun Brewing Co.
- Photo ID is required for guests interested in sampling beer
- Guests under 21 years of age are not permitted on this tour
Duration: 4 hours.
- 15 minutes - Transportation to the first brewery
- 2.5 hours - Tour and beer tasting at 2 breweries
- 1 hour - Appetizers and beer tasting at Midnight Sun Brewing Co.
- 15 minutes - Transportation to Visitors Center
- This tour picks up guests at the Anchorage Visitor Center. Fully detailed instructions will be included on your finalized ticket vouchers.
ADA Accessibility of Tour:
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible. This tour requires a moderate activity level. Guests must be comfortable with walking .25 miles, climbing stairs, and standing for periods of time.
Are children allowed on this tour?
This tour is for guests 21 years or older. Children are not allowed on this tour.
Is this tour wheelchair accessible?
Wheelchairs are not allowed on this tour.
Are food and drink included?
All guests may enjoy charcuterie boards at Midnight Sun Brewing Co., and up to 14 beer-tasting samples for guests 21 years old and over with a valid photo ID.
What type of clothing should I wear?
Please wear closed-toed shoes for this tour.
Not seeing answers to your questions?
Check out other frequently asked questions here!