Skagway Your Way Private Tour
Build your own adventure and visit Skagway your way!
A personalized excursion to discover Skagway's impressive terrain. You, along with your experienced, professional guide will set out in one of two directions. The dramatic White Pass Yukon territory or a scenic drive along the coast to visit the former gold rush town of Dyea.
If your path leads to the Yukon Highway, prepare for picturesque photo stops along the way. Explore at a relaxed pace and soak in the Alaskan views. If you choose fewer stops and would prefer to stop at the Yukon Suspension Bridge, this is also an excellent choice. The bridge hangs high above the rushing Tutshi River.
Another option is to set out on a scenic drive along the coast to Dyea. This once booming gold rush town is a historic shell of yesteryear. Nature has reclaimed the former townsite and you will have the chance to take a peaceful walk through town.
Whatever combination you choose, you will have 3 hours of fun as you cruise around beautiful Skagway with your experienced guide at the helm.
- Roundtrip transportation from cruise ship
- Admission to the Yukon Suspension Bridge if you choose.
- Minimum of 2 passengers required to book
- Passport or Passport ID card (and Visas - USA and Canada if necessary - single entry Visa is OK) are required for all passengers 16 and over. No photocopies of any identification are allowed.
- Children 15 and under are required to have a Passport OR an original raised seal birth certificate (USA citizens only). No photocopies of any identification are allowed.
- Please note: Children traveling with only one parent or without both parents must have a permission letter from the absent parent/parents, giving permission to the person bringing the child on tour to allow them to go to Canada with that person. Documentation should be signed with parent name, address, cell phone contact number, and give the child's legal name and person's legal name they are traveling with. If the single parent or guardian has sole custody, they should travel with a letter to that effect.
Duration: 3 hours (Roundtrip from cruise ship terminal.)
- 5 minutes - meet your guides, board tour van, and decide on where to adventure
- 2.75 hours - professionally guided tour along the Klondike Highway or the coastline to Dyea
- 15 minutes - return to the ship
- This tour meets on the cruise ship dock. Fully detailed instructions are included on your finalized ticket vouchers.
ADA Accessibility of Tour:
- This tour is limited mobility accessible but is not recommended for limited mobility guests. Guests must be able to climb 4 steps into and out of the vehicle independently and with relative ease. There is limited space for collapsible wheelchairs and walkers. There is no storage available for motorized scooters. Please leave a comment during checkout if accommodations for collapsible equipment will be required on tour.
Yes. There is a minimum of 2 guests and a maximum of 10 guests per departure.
This tour does not have an age limit. If a child requires a car seat, please provide advance notice. Car seats are required for children under 4, and boosters for children 4-7.
Yes, a representative will meet you just past security.
Yes. Folding wheelchairs only, passengers must be able to get in and out of vans independently with relative ease.
We recommend that you dress in layers. It can be cold enough that you want a wool cap, gloves, and a jacket, or it could be so warm you will be in a T-shirt with sunscreen and sunglasses. The weather can change quickly.
Please advise, car seats are required for children under 4, and boosters for children 4-7. Please indicate if you will need either during checkout.
We do not have any review about this excursion yet.
Best Price Guarantee!
Duration: 3 hours
Best Price Guarantee!
Duration: 3 hours
Adult (13+): $238.00
Child (2-12): $218.00
Infant (Under 2): $20.00