Best Alaska Zipline Tours
Zipline tours are a thrilling way to experience Alaska’s rainforest, mountains, and wildlife. Offering high speeds and stunning views, they’re a great option for adventurous couples, families, and tour groups.
On your zipline tour, you’ll soar along multiple ziplines and venture across suspension bridges, taking in jaw-dropping views of Alaska’s rainforest and mountains as you go. Lucky travelers may even spot some wildlife along the way.
Things to Know Before You Book:
- Most zipline tours pick-up passengers near the cruise ship docks, so you don’t have to worry about transportation. Tours usually last a few hours.
- There are age, weight, and height restrictions specific to each tour, so be sure to read the details.
- Zipline tours make safety a priority, so rest assured that you’ll be in good hands.
Packing for Your Zipline Tour:
- Dress in layers, so you’re ready for whatever weather the day brings.
- If you’re going to bring a camera, be sure to have secure neck and wrist straps. (Some tours may restrict larger cameras on the ziplines.)
- You’ll be able to store purses and other belongings while you’re ziplining. (Note that space is limited, so don’t bring too much stuff.)
Our Favorite Zipline Tours:
Juneau Alpine Zipline Adventure
Zip your way through Tongass National Forest beginning at Eaglecrest Ski Area in Juneau.
Ketchikan Rainforest Canopy Zipline
With 8 ziplines, 3 suspension bridges, and loads of breathtaking sights, this Ketchikan zipline tour has a lot to offer.
Skagway Grizzly Falls Ziplining Adventure
Soar over a glacially-fed waterfall on this zipline tour in Skagway.
Ready to feel the wind in your hair as you take in breathtaking views? Book your Alaskan zipline tour today!