Experience Seward like never before in this 3-hour zipline adventure! Follow your experienced guide through 8 ziplines, 3 sky-high suspension bridges, and two rappels to see the natural beauty from a birds-eye view.
Once you meet your guide at the Adventure Center, you will take the short scenic drive to the course. Starting with fitting gear, safety chats, and a quick rundown of the course, your guide will help you and your group with a few practice lines. Once you have mastered your technique, it is time for the real deal.
Don't sweat the first zipline though, it's a short 65 meters and close to ground level. As you move across the following ziplines you will work your way up to the fifth zipline; 1,100 feet back across the valley.
For those who want to explore Seward from a birds-eye view, this is a tour that you won't pass up!
Duration: 3 hours
- Roundtrip transportation from cruise ship terminal provided upon request
- Water provided during tour
- Harnesses, helmets and gloves provided
- Weight Limits: 80 lbs. min. and 270 lbs. max.
- Minimum age is 10 yrs. old. Youth ages 10-14 must have an adult with them. Participants under 18 will need an adult to sign the waiver form.
Duration: 3 hours. Tour times below are approximate:
- 30 minute total transportation to and from course
- 15 minute ground school
- 2.25 hours in the trees traversing through the course
- This tour meets within the Small Boat Harbor. Fully detailed instructions are included on your finalized ticket vouchers.
ADA Accessibility of Tour:
- This tour is not wheelchair or limited mobility accessible.
Do I need to sign a waiver?
Zipline tours, like many other recreational adventures, carry inherent risks. All participants will be required to review and sign the Assumption of Risks/Liability Release form.
Forms will be provided electronically when making reservations. Participants under the age of 18 will need a parent or guardian signature.
What should I wear?
All guests will be required to wear sturdy closed-toe shoes. Long pants and layered clothing are encouraged. Please remove all valuables, personal electronics, loose or dangling jewelry. Tie back and secure long hair.
Can kids zip without an adult?
We require all youth (ages 10-14) to be accompanied by a participating adult (18 or older). Guests age 15-17 may participate without an adult, however, a responsible adult must be present in the town of Seward and must be reachable by cell phone during the tour times.
Does this tour run in the rain?
Yes. We zip rain or shine! However, on occasion due to high winds and/or lightning, your trip may be cancelled by Stoney Creek Canopy Adventures in which case you will have the opportunity to reschedule or be fully refunded.
Not seeing answers to your questions?
Check out other frequently asked questions here!