Kenai River contains glacier silt which makes the color of the water a striking blue and green. Explore the beautiful Kenai River on this paddle rafting adventure and feel the glacial river mist on your face. The earthy evergreens of our boreal rainforests offer unforgettable experiences!
After a safety briefing and preparation, you'll head out to the raft starting point. Smoothly glide on the water and paddle with your fellow rafting members to begin your adventure. Your knowledgeable guide will support your group to safely pass through rapids. Whether you are a beginner or at an experienced level, this tour will be fun and exhilarating.
Along the way, keep your eyes peeled for wildlife sighting opportunities. Kenai River is the longest river in Southcentral Alaska and is home to abundant wildlife.
You'll have plenty of time to soak in astonishing scenery and waterfalls. Ask any questions you wanted to know about the area to your friendly guide who can share stories, local history, and wilderness features.
Please note that ONLY the 7:30AM and 11:30AM departures offer Hotel Pick up.
Duration: 5 hours (Roundtrip from Seward. 3-hour River Rafting.)
- Roundtrip transportation from Seward (only for 7:30am & 11:30am departures)
- Professional rafting guide
- Rafting gear – paddle, PFD, and rubber boots
- Dry bag for personal items
- Guests must be age 5 years or older
- Guest must be able to swim
- Minors under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Guests must have a reasonable level of fitness and be able to walk on uneven, slippery terrain
- Minimum requirement of 4 passengers on the tour. If this limit is not met, a refund will be provided.
Duration: 5 hours. Tour highlights:
- 30 minutes prior to tour time - arrival, check-in, getting set up to raft
- 3 hours - Kenai paddle rafting
- Transportation to/from Seward
- Please eat a hearty breakfast prior to arrival for your tour
- Bring snacks and a water bottle (can be filled at our facility)
- Waterproof rain jacket and rain pants
- Camera, sunglasses, sunscreen, bug spray
- This tour meets at the operator's office in Seward. Fully detailed instructions are included on your finalized ticket vouchers.
- This tour is not ADA accessible and is considered easy. Guests should be mobile and comfortable being active for up to 3 hours. Please anticipate uneven, slippery terrain.
Are there any age requirements?
5 years and older are permitted on this tour.
What should I wear/bring?
Please wear warm, waterproof layers. You will want a rain jacket, rain pants, warm socks, gloves, sunglasses, and a water bottle. You are welcome to bring snacks if you would like. We will have a dry bag available for your personal items.
How many people fit in the raft?
This is a small group tour. Our rafts seat 8 people maximum.
Are there bathrooms available?
There are bathrooms available before and after the tour, but not while rafting.
Do you offer child rates for this tour?
There is one price for all passenger types on this tour.