This one-way transfer from the Seward Cruise Terminal to Anchorage is an excellent add-on for guests cruising to Alaska.
To start your worry-free trip, we'll pick you up directly from the port in our 28-passenger shuttle bus. You'll want to have your camera ready for our scenic drive. You'll love hearing your guide's expert narration and personalized stories about the area.
This tour begins with a scenic drive through the Kenai Mountains. We'll make a stop at the Canyon Creek overlook for a can't-miss photo opportunity.
The highlight of this tour is our stop at the famous Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center! The AWCC is a nonprofit providing care and rehabilitation to Alaskan wildlife. Typically, these animals have been orphaned or injured and come to the AWCC for a permanent home.
The Center is home to many species including brown bears, black bears, moose, porcupines, and Sitka black-tail deer. On this tour, you'll also learn about local conservation efforts, like the AWCC's collaborative effort with the Alaska Dept. of Fish & Game to repopulate western Alaska with wood bison after a 100-year absence.
We'll drive up Alaska Route 1 alongside the Turnagain Arm shoreline, one of the country's most beautiful scenic drives, as we approach Anchorage. Finally, we'll drop you right off at your hotel or Anchorage International Airport.
Non-cruise guests may utilize this tour as well.
Please note that this tour only runs on Mondays and Fridays.
Duration: 4-4.5 hours (Transfer from Seward to Anchorage.)
- Transportation from Seward Cruise Terminal to Anchorage
- Airport or Hotel (listed below) drop-off service:
- Anchorage International Airport
- Sheraton Anchorage Hotel - 401 E 6th Ave
- Hilton Anchorage - 500 W 3rd Ave
- Captain Cook Hotel - 939 W 5th Ave
- Marriott Downtown - 820 W 7th Ave
- Hampton Inn - 4301 Credit Union Dr
- Crowne Plaza - 109 W International Airport Rd
- Admission to Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
- Live tour narration
Duration: 4-4.5 hours. Tour times below are approximate:
- Up to 30 minutes - Pick up in Seward
- 1.5 hours - Kenai Mountains Scenic Tour
- 10 minutes - Canyon Creek overlook photo stop
- 1 hour - Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
- 10 minutes - Bird Point photo stop
- 1.5 hours - Turnagain Arm driving tour
- Up to 30 minutes - Drop-off in Anchorage
- All ages are welcome! Children 2 and under who will sit on your lap are free.
- Drop off is only available at the airport and the hotels listed above. If you are staying at a different hotel than the ones listed, you can choose the nearest one to your hotel, or take your hotel’s shuttle to the airport, if offered.
- This tour meets at the Seward Cruise Terminal. Fully detailed instructions are included on your finalized ticket vouchers.
ADA Accessibility of Tour:
- This tour is limited mobility accessible. Guests must be able to climb three steps into and out of the bus. There is limited space for collapsible wheelchairs and walkers. There is no storage available for motorized scooters. Please leave a comment during checkout if accommodations for collapsible equipment will be required on tour.
I don't know which hotel I'll be staying at yet. Can I still make a reservation?
Yes, you can go ahead and make your reservation and contact us later to update your pick up location. That way you'll secure your spot before the date fills up. If we haven’t heard from you within about a week of your trip, we will try to contact you.
Do you have any luggage limit per person?
No, we do not have any luggage limitations.
How many passengers does the tour bus hold?
Our shuttle buses hold up to 28 passengers.
Are there bathrooms available?
There are bathrooms at the cruise terminals and at the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center. Also, the driver can always make an unscheduled stop if there is an urgent need.
Not seeing answers to your questions?
Check out other frequently asked questions here!
Sep 2023 - Susan H.
Superb tour!!! Our driver was safe and very knowledgeable. This is a must do as it exceeded my expectations.
Jul 2023 - Wei B.
The bus came on time. Made several stops along with way with breathtaking views. Tour guide Dawson is awesome, learned a lot about the area, the history and interesting things. Thanks! I will definitely recommend your company to my friends.
Jul 2023 - Rajkumar C.
Dan, our tour guide was great, very friendly guy, helped out with loading/unloading our big luggage. He made a special stop to see the Salmon run and hatchery, incredible to see that for real. Dan provided a good deal of information along the drive which I thought was very useful. The route from Seward to Anchorage was very scenic with fantastic views.
Wildlife tour was within a conservatory, similar to a zoo but the animals there had lot of space, as close to their natural habitat. We got to see bears, moose, caribou, wolves.wood bison etc.
Bus pickup at cruise terminal and airport drop off were super convenient and as expected.