Join our small group adventure into Kenai Fjords National Park. This park protects the Harding Icefield, glacial valleys, forested lands and mountains that create a picturesque landscape. Upon checking in at our tour office, you will receive an informative safety orientation and tutorial by professional guides. Gear up and hop on either a single or double snowmobile to enjoy a thrilling ride.
Alaska winters offer a snow-covered panoramic view to see the national park and majestic light for snapping photos. If you want, your guide can find a great spot to walk through deep snow and have you feel the wild wind on your face. This is totally up to your choice. Follow your experienced guide's directions and see the best local spots and hidden gems within the park. This is the best way to avoid crowds and fully experience Kenai Fjords National Park. Please note: All guests must meet at the operator's office in Seward. Pick up/drop off is not available at this time. A minimum of 2 passengers is required to book. Drivers must have valid driver's license. The total weight limit for single and double Snowmobiles is 350lbs (158kg).
Duration: 3.5 hours (3.5-hour Snowmobile Tour)
- Professional guide
- Well maintained late model snowmobiles
- Helmet and goggles
- Winter outerwear - insulated coveralls, gloves, and winter boots
- Hot beverages - tea, coffee, cocoa, and apple cider
- Minimum of 2 passengers required to book
- Maximum capacity: 12 passengers
- Snowmobiles have a 350lbs/158kg total weight limit for single or double riders
- Drivers must have valid driver’s license
- Minimum age: 8 years old (Under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult)
- Participants should have a reasonable level of fitness & be able to walk on uneven terrain
- Not recommended for guests with back and/or hip problems
Duration: 3.5 hours. Tour times below are approximate:
- 3.5 hours - snowmobile adventure
- This tour meets at the operator's office in Seward. Fully detailed instructions are included on your finalized ticket vouchers.
ADA Accessibility of Tour:
- This tour is not wheelchair or limited mobility accessible.
Is this tour suitable for young children?
Children must be at least 8 years of age to participate in this tour.
Are there bathrooms available?
There are no bathrooms in the backcountry, though facilities are available before and after your tour.
What should I bring?
Bring warm layers, wool socks, winter hats and gloves, scarf or neck gaiter, and sunglasses. If you need winter outerwear, we provide insulated coveralls, gloves, boots, sanitized helmet and goggles.
Can I bring my own food or drink?
Non-alcoholic beverages in a closeable containers and snacks are allowed on tour.
Not seeing answers to your questions?
Check out other frequently asked questions here!