This Seward Snowmobile Tour offers a thrilling way to explore Kenai Fjords National Park, one of the most protected land units in all of Seward. Your snowmobile guides will provide a quick orientation at our headquarters upon arrival. After gearing up, your epic 2-hour Snowmobiling adventure begins. Capture the stunning landscape, beautiful viewpoints, and towering mountains as you glide smoothly through the snow.
Follow your friendly local guide's lead, share stories, and point out the incredible mountain and glacier views. All you need to do is enjoy the thrilling ride on a snowmobile, breathe in fresh mountain air, and take some photos so that you can have a great memory of this unique experience in the future. Join us for a tour in the wintry backcountry and be one of the few who have snowmobiled in Kenai Fjords National Park!
Please note: All guests must meet at the operator's office in Seward. Pick up/drop off is not available at this time. A minimum of 2 passengers is required to book. Drivers must have valid driver's license. The total weight limit for single and double Snowmobiles is 350lbs (158kg).
Duration: 2 hours (2-hour Snowmobile Tour)
- Professional guide
- Well maintained late model snowmobiles
- Helmet and goggles
- Winter outerwear - insulated coveralls, gloves, and winter boots
- Hot beverages - tea, coffee, cocoa, and apple cider
- Minimum of 2 passengers required to book
- Maximum capacity: 12 passengers
- Snowmobiles have a 350lbs/158kg total weight limit for single or double riders
- Drivers must have valid driver’s license
- Minimum age: 8 years old (Under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult)
- Participants should have a reasonable level of fitness & be able to walk on uneven terrain
- Not recommended for guests with back and/or hip problems
Duration: 2 hours. Tour times below are approximate:
- 2 hours - snowmobile adventure
- This tour meets at the operator's office in Seward. Fully detailed instructions are included on your finalized ticket vouchers.
ADA Accessibility of Tour:
- This tour is not wheelchair or limited mobility accessible.
Is this tour suitable for young children?
Children must be at least 8 years of age to participate in this tour.
Are there bathrooms available?
There are no bathrooms in the backcountry, though facilities are available before and after your tour.
What should I bring?
Bring warm layers, wool socks, winter hats and gloves, scarf or neck gaiter, and sunglasses. If you need winter outerwear, we provide insulated coveralls, gloves, boots, sanitized helmet and goggles.
Can I bring my own food or drink?
Non-alcoholic beverages in a closeable containers and snacks are allowed on tour.
Not seeing answers to your questions?
Check out other frequently asked questions here!