Welcome to Seattle! Explore this cultural nerve center with a local guide on our curated 3 hour city tour. Hop on the bus and you will learn all about the history, culture, and stories that have built this iconic Washington port. Once you finish your one of a kind city tour you will have enough information and recommendations to pass as a local!
Your tour will begin in downtown Seattle highlighting the longest operating farmer's market in the US the Pike Place Market, the Seattle Art Museum, and the world's first Starbucks coffee shop.
After downtown you will head over to Pioneer Place, a 35 block historical district filled with art galleries, romanesque architecture, and trendy restaurants that surround the famous sports stadiums for the Seahawks, Sounders, and Mariners!
Moving on to Seattle's waterfront and home to our Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Korea, Cambodian, and Hmong communities, our international district continues to play a main role in Seattles multicultural identity. Check out the ferris wheel, aquarium, popular seafood restaurants, unique souvenir shops, and our historic piers.
Home to the iconic Space Needle, you will finally make your way to the Seattle Center and Kerry Park viewpoint. Make sure to snap a picture before you check out Paul Allen's Experience Music Project (EMP), Dale Chihuly's Garden and Glass exhibition, and the Pacific Science Center.
Finally you will arrive at the Ballard Locks where the fresh water of lake Union and Washington meet with the salt water of the Pacific Ocean. View the most popular place in town to view the boats navigate the waterways and if you're lucky enough to visit during salmon spawning season, watch the seasonal migration with the featured fish ladder.
Whether it is your first time in Seattle or your tenth, this tour is bound to impress you with the history, culture, and facts that make Seattle so quintessential.
This tour is limited mobility accessible. Guests must be able to climb the four steps in and out of the bus.
Duration: 3 hours (Roundtrip transportation from downtown hotels.)
- Round trip transportation from downtown.
- Guest must be able to climb the 4 steps in and out of the tour bus.
Duration: 3 hours. Tour times are approximate:
- Points of interest:
- Pike Place Market
- World's First Starbucks
- Seahawks, Sounders, and Mariners Stadiums
- Seattle Waterfront
- Space Needle
- MoPop (Museum of Pop Culture)
- Ballard Locks and Salmon Ladder
- For our 9 and 10am tours, we can pick arrange to pick you up at most downtown hotels. We also pick up at our general pick-up spot at Westlake Center (about 10 minutes drive from the pier) for the 1:30pm tours, and those not staying downtown.
ADA Accessibility of Tour:
- This tour is limited mobility accessible. Guests must be able to climb 4 steps in and out of the bus. There is space for collapsible wheelchairs and walkers. There is no storage for motorized scooters.
What if it rains?
Tour operates in the rain or sunshine.
Can I bring a backpack?
Backpacks, small bags, and purses are allowed on this tour.
Can I bring my own food or drink?
Non-alcoholic beverages in a closeable containters and snacks are allowed on tour.
Are food and drink included?
Not seeing answers to your questions?
Check out other frequently asked questions here!