Ketchikan's famed Lumberjack show is a rip-roaring good time celebration of a bygone era. Once a year all of Ketchikan would celebrate their logging heritage at the annual Timber Carnival located at the Lumberjack Sports Arena. You will join in this celebration that is filled with quality entertainment for all ages. The Lumberjack Show reflects upon southeast Alaska's rich logging history and comes to life with thrilling displays of strength and agility.
With stories of lumberjack history & lore, your colorful host will compliment the action in front of you. You'll see Alaska's frontier lumberjacks battle British Columbia's premier woodsmen in a no-holds-barred competition for the title "Bull of the Woods."
After the show you'll have a chance to meet the Jacks for pictures before heading to the rustic yet elegant, George Inlet Lodge for an all-you-can-eat- crab feast. On the menu are baby red potatoes, fresh oriental salad, and a delicious, smooth cheesecake with Alaskan blueberry toppings for dessert.
Included: All-you-can-eat crab feast
Please note: This tour is accessible for guests traveling in collapsible wheelchairs, walkers and motorized scooters. Guests must be able to transfer 3-5 steps onto the motor coach. This tour may run in reverse.
Duration: 4 hours (Roundtrip from cruise ship terminal.)
- All-you-can-eat fresh Crab feast, including a salad and cheesecake dessert
- One alcoholic drink included. Soda, water, coffee, and tea are complimentary
- Roundtrip transportation from cruise ship terminal
- Guests must be comfortable walking short distances on uneven surfaces and steps
- Guests must walk to and from Lumberjack Show (5 minutes from the pier)
- Raingear for days with poor weather
Duration: 4 hours. Tour times below are approximate:
- 15 minutes walk to show site
- 60 minute show
- 15 minute bus loading
- 30 minute transfer to lodge in motor coach or van
- 90 minute meal time
- 30 minute transfer to dock
**This tour may operate in reverse**
- This tour meets on Berth 2 near the Visitors Center and the Liquid Sunshine Rain Gauge. Fully detailed instructions are included on your finalized ticket vouchers.
ADA Accessibility of Tour:
- This tour is limited mobility and wheelchair accessible. Guest must be able to transfer 3-5 steps onto the motor coach or van. Guests must walk from cruise ship terminal to and from the Lumberjack show site (5-10 minutes max). Please leave a comment during checkout if ADA accommodations will be required on tour.
Are there any age restrictions for children?
There are no age restrictions for this tour.
Can I bring my own food or drink?
Non-alcoholic beverages in a closeable containter and snacks are allowed on tour.
Are food and drink included?
The highlight of this tour is the freshly prepared meal which is included.
Are there any physical requirements for this tour?
Guests must be comfortable walking short distances on uneven surfaces and steps. This tour is wheelchair and scooter accesible via a transfer van that guests must be able to transfer into.
What type of clothing should I wear?
Layered clothing and water resistant jackets are recommended.
Not seeing answers to your questions?
Check out other frequently asked questions here!
Jul 2019 - Mark S.
Entertaining and Awesome! Great athletic show with funny commentary mixed in. So worth the money and a truly authentic Alaskan experience. The crab feast was soooo good! Absolutely loved both the show and the feast!
Jul 2019 - Danielle A.
Amazing time and my young boys loved the show. The tickets were easy to print from the Alaska Shore Excursions. The directions were clear and finding the ticket agent and show was a breeze! Thank you for a great time!
Jul 2019 - Jeanine P.
Show was good overall, a little hokey with the fake competition/fight. The crab was awesome, but our table was not waited on as much as tables around us, I had to ask 3 times for a drink refill and way too much time was spent on explaining how to crack crab. I also didn't realize there was a time limited to the dinner until we were told 10 minutes to the buses arrival when we were in the middle of our meal. Way too rushed to get us out.
Jul 2019 - Sue N.
Jun 2019 - Vicki V.
Show was fun, crab feast was incredible!
Jun 2019 - Pamlyn C.
We all enjoyed this. Great getting participation from the audience to make it more exciting.
May 2019 - Rochelle L.
Very entertaining and worthwhile show--I only wish it had been longer!
May 2019 - Bonnie D.
The Lumberjack excursion was a blast. I have already told a lady who is going to see this show! Those guys were great at what they do and were so entertaining and funny.
I loved their show!!!
May 2019 - Jerry B.