Ketchikan's famed Lumberjack show is a rip-roaring good time celebration of a bygone era. Once a year all of Ketchikan would celebrate their logging heritage at the annual Timber Carnival located at the Lumberjack Sports Arena. You will join in this celebration that is filled with quality entertainment for all ages. The Lumberjack Show reflects upon southeast Alaska's rich logging history and comes to life with thrilling displays of strength and agility.
With stories of lumberjack history & lore, your colorful host will compliment the action in front of you. You'll see Alaska's frontier lumberjacks battle British Columbia's premier woodsmen in a no-holds-barred competition for the title "Bull of the Woods."
After the show you'll have a chance to meet the Jacks for pictures before heading to the rustic yet elegant, George Inlet Lodge for an all-you-can-eat- crab feast. On the menu are baby red potatoes, fresh oriental salad, and a delicious, smooth cheesecake with Alaskan blueberry toppings for dessert.
Included: All-you-can-eat crab feast
Please note: This tour is accessible for guests traveling in collapsible wheelchairs, walkers and motorized scooters. Guests must be able to transfer 3-5 steps onto the motor coach. This tour may run in reverse.
Duration: 4 hours (Roundtrip from cruise ship terminal.)
- All-you-can-eat fresh Crab feast, including a salad and cheesecake dessert
- One alcoholic drink included. Soda, water, coffee, and tea are complimentary
- Roundtrip transportation from cruise ship terminal
- Guests must be comfortable walking short distances on uneven surfaces and steps
- Guests must walk to and from Lumberjack Show (5 minutes from the pier)
- Raingear for days with poor weather
Duration: 4 hours. Tour times below are approximate:
- 15 minutes walk to show site
- 60 minute show
- 15 minute bus loading
- 30 minute transfer to lodge in motor coach or van
- 90 minute meal time
- 30 minute transfer to dock
**This tour may operate in reverse**
- This tour meets on Berth 2 near the Visitors Center and the Liquid Sunshine Rain Gauge. Fully detailed instructions are included on your finalized ticket vouchers.
ADA Accessibility of Tour:
- This tour is limited mobility and wheelchair accessible. Guest must be able to transfer 3-5 steps onto the motor coach or van. Guests must walk from cruise ship terminal to and from the Lumberjack show site (5-10 minutes max). Please leave a comment during checkout if ADA accommodations will be required on tour.
Are there any age restrictions for children?
There are no age restrictions for this tour.
Can I bring my own food or drink?
Non-alcoholic beverages in a closeable containter and snacks are allowed on tour.
Are food and drink included?
The highlight of this tour is the freshly prepared meal which is included.
Are there any physical requirements for this tour?
Guests must be comfortable walking short distances on uneven surfaces and steps. This tour is wheelchair and scooter accesible via a transfer van that guests must be able to transfer into.
What type of clothing should I wear?
Layered clothing and water resistant jackets are recommended.
Not seeing answers to your questions?
Check out other frequently asked questions here!