**Please email [email protected]
Arrive in Anchorage and overnight. Explore downtown, or take in the expansive views of the Alaska Range on a walk along the Tony Knowles Coastal Trail. Overnight in Anchorage. Day 2:
Travel north to Talkeetna on the Denali Star Train. Talkeetna is best known as the base camp for climbers attempting Denali and for the stunning views of this famous mountain. Take a stroll down the main street for river views, local brews, and great eats. Overnight in Talkeetna. Day 3:
Travel to Denali National Park aboard the Alaska Railroad's flagship train - the Denali Star. The evening is yours to enjoy. Overnight in Denali. Day 4:
Get out and explore! The Alaska Railroad offers a wide range of Denali activities. Overnight in Denali. Day 5:
Visit the main Denali National Park Visitor's Center to learn about the Park and its flora and fauna. Later, make the return journey to Anchorage on the Denali Star Train. Overnight in Anchorage. Adventure Class Pricing:
Experience rail travel across Alaska at our best rate. Adventure Class cars offer comfortable seating and large picture windows. Adventure Class guests are encouraged to travel between railcars, whether to take advantage of the open seating in our Vista Dome cars or visit the Wilderness Cafe. Adventure Class features:
- Confirmed seat with large picture windows
- Onboard dining and bar service available for purchase in the Wilderness Cafe
- Freedom to explore between Adventure Class cars
- Access to open seating in Vista Dome car Please Note: Minimum of 2 passengers required to book. Prices are per person, based on double occupancy. Package prices may vary from the published rates with hotel and tour selections. All prices are subject to change without notice. Please call us for an official quote: 888-586-8489.
Baggage service is available. Each ticketed passenger may check two pieces of luggage. The luggage weight limit is 50 pounds per bag. The baggage fee for bikes, excess, oversized, and overweight bags is .00 per item. One carry-on item is allowed per person. Carry-on bags may not exceed 15" x 14" x 6". Please remember to carry on medications, cameras or other items that you will need during your train ride.
Tour packages that are canceled 36 or more days before travel will be refunded 90% of the booking value. No refunds will be issued 35 or less days before travel.
- Wheelchair and limited mobility accessible
- Baggage Service (Up to two 50lbs bags checked plus one carry-on which may not exceed 15" x 14" x 6"
Duration: 5 days/5 nights. Tour times below are approximate:
- Day 1: Overnight in Anchorage
- Day 2: Overnight in Talkeetna
- Day 3: Overnight in Denali
- Day 4: Overnight in Denali
- Day 5: Overnight in Anchorage
- This tour meets at the Anchorage Train Depot. Fully detailed instructions are included on your finalized ticket vouchers.
ADA Accessibility of Tour:
- This tour is wheelchair accessible and limited mobility accessible.
Are there any physical requirements for this tour?
This tour is wheelchair and limited mobility accessible.
Is lodging included in the tour package?
Yes, accommodations are provided for each overnight along the tour, noted in bold within the page description.
Are food and drink included?
Food and drink are not included.
Not seeing answers to your questions?
Check out other frequently asked questions here!