Experience downtown Victoria's must-see attractions in style on this unique tour by pedicab! Explore the beautiful city, architecture, gardens, and parks with your local guide as they teach you all about the First Nation's culture and traditions. You will even get the option to stop at popular shops and landmarks for plenty of pictures.
Your adventure begins when your tour guide picks you up from the dock of the Victoria cruise ship terminal. This private tour will allow you to authentically enjoy all of the sights that Victoria's inner harbour and downtown has to offer.
During your 3 hour tour, you will visit James Bay, which is the oldest residential neighborhood in all of Western Canada. In fact, some of the homes in James Bay date back to the 1860's. Next you will pass by the Emily Carr house, which is the childhood home of one of Canada's most loved female artists.
If you are looking for great photo opportunities, Beacon Hill Park is the place for you! Beacon Hill Park is known as the the city's backyard, and is full of beautiful gardens. You'll have a chance to explore the inner harbour, where your guide will reveal the history of the parliament buildings and stories of the world famous Empress Hotel. As you ride through Old Town Victoria, you'll learn about the birth and growth of the city through tales of its characters who shaped the capitals history in the Gold Rush era.
This tour is completely customizable. Depending on your preference, you can stop along the for souvenir shopping, photo opportunities, or even chocolate tasting!
Duration: 3 hours (Roundtrip from cruise ship terminal)
- Warm blankets for chilly days
- Canopy for inclement weather
- Personal and local tour guide
- Roundtrip transportation from the cruise ship terminal
- Minimum of 2 passengers required to book
Duration: 3 hours. Tour times are approximate.
- James Bay - The oldest residential neighborhood in Western Canada, with homes from the 1860s
- Emily Carr house - The childhood home of one of Canada's best-loved female artists
- Beacon Hill Park - The city's backyard, full of beautiful gardens, a petting zoo and some of the best photo opportunities
- Inner Harbor - Get the history of the parliament buildings and the famous Empress Hotel
- Old town Victoria - Find out some of the histories of the city and hear about the characters who were here through the gold rush era and how they shaped the city
- When you exit the customs building, your guides will be steps away on your left. Come up to the line of pedicabs and let them know you are there for a pre-booked tour.
ADA Accessibility of Tour:
- This tour is limited mobility accessible. Guests must be able to get into the pedicab, the equivalent of going up two steps. We are usually able to accommodate walkers and strollers that collapse, power scooter chairs may be left with the security guards at the pier for pickup after the tour. Please leave a comment during checkout if accommodations for special mobility will be required. If operator is unaware beforehand of necessary accommodations, they may not be able to accommodate guests day-of.
What if it is raining?
This tour operates rain or shine! Dress appropriately and wear comfortable shoes. There will be blankets and a canopy for cold and wet weather.
How much walking is on this tour?
This tour is pedicab based and the only walking required is to and from the meeting area and the two steps into the pedicab.
Is this tour suitable for children?
Yes, children can be accommodated and are welcome.
Can you accommodate late arrivals into Victoria?
Yes! Summer nights in Victoria are light quite late.
Not seeing answers to your questions?
Check out other frequently asked questions here!