Victoria Street Art & Craft Beer Tour
Experience top-selected beer and art
This tour is an excellent choice for beer, art, and fun enthusiasts! You'll begin in beautiful downtown Victoria, where you'll get acquainted with your small group of 10 people or less. Then you'll get right into sampling some excellent beer!
While you drink, get excited for an exclusive, behind-the-scenes tour of Vancouver Island Brewing. The brewery has been a local favorite since 1984, and you'll be enthralled by learning about the brewmaster's carefully-honed process.
Our next location is the unique Ãle Sauvage Brewing, whose name translates to "Wild Island" in French (one of Canada's two official languages). Ãle Sauvage utilizes wild fermentation methods to create their Belgian-style ales and sour beers.
As you walk, your expert guide will point out Victoria's many stunning murals. These art pieces are a unique way to immerse yourself in the culture and history of the area. You'll learn about the stories behind each mural and behind the artists themselves!
Our final beer stop is Moon Under Water Brewpub, where you'll enjoy even more samples before having one final cheers with your group. Don't forget to ask your guide for local recommendations on where to head next!
Please note: The minimum age to consume alcohol in British Columbia is 19. All guests under 19 will be provided with non-alcoholic options.
- Behind-the-scenes tour of a local brewery
- Eight 4-ounce beer samples
- Expert local guide, passionately researched history
- Recommendations for food and entertainment
- Guests should be comfortable walking about 0.5 miles over the course of 3 hours
- Please bring comfortable footwear and appropriate clothing/accessories for the weather (umbrellas, raincoats, sunglasses, gloves, etc.)
Duration: 3 hours (Roundtrip from downtown Victoria. )
- Vancouver Island Brewing
- Île Sauvage Brewing
- Moon Under Water Brewpub
- Various street art pieces/murals
- This tour meets downtown Victoria, about 2 miles/3.4 km from the cruise terminal. Fully detailed meeting instructions are included on your finalized ticket vouchers.
ADA Accessibility of Tour:
- This tour is Wheelchair accessible. Guests should be comfortable walking 0.5 miles/0.8 km with frequent breaks over the course of an hour. The route is wheelchair accessible. Please leave a comment during checkout if accessibility accommodations will be required. If the operator is unaware beforehand of necessary accommodations, they may not be able to accommodate guests day of.
This tour does not pick up from your cruise ship. Guests will need to make their own way to the meeting location.
The location is a reasonable walking distance for those who are fairly active/mobile (about 2 miles/3.4 km). There are also public transit options and taxis. Vancouver Island does not have Uber or Lyft, but some smaller rideshare companies do operate within Victoria. If you are a non-Canadian with concerns about access to phone service, please determine how you will meet your guide before disembarking from your cruise ship. Please contact us with any questions.
Yes! Children are welcome on this tour and non-alcoholic beverage options are available.
Gratuities are not included. The suggested amount is 5-10 CAD per person, to let your guide know you had an excellent experience!
Please bring comfortable footwear, rain gear if the forecast calls for it, and a water bottle. Depending on the season, you may also want a hat and gloves. We suggest bringing a camera to take advantage of Victoria's many beautiful photo ops.
This tour includes 8 beer samples. You are welcome to bring along your own snacks (some establishments may not permit you to consume outside food). We suggest bringing water, especially if you plan to walk from the cruise terminal.
Check out other frequently asked questions here!
We do not have any review about this excursion yet.
Best Price Guarantee!
Duration: 3 hours
Best Price Guarantee!
"Best Price Guarantee" means we offer the local wholesale rates for all of our tours because
we feel that everyone should get the same lowest price possible regardless of how many
excursions you book. No tricks, no gimmicks, no hidden fees.
Duration: 3 hours