Savor the taste of Victoria with our Gourmet Food & City Tour! Start your visit to the The City of Gardens right with an in depth walking and driving tour with our local guides.
Along the way you will stop for a 3 course meal, starting with your first course of drinks and appetizers with a Canadian twist! After enjoying your first course you will take a brief walk to your second destination for your main entree with your choice of select wine and beer. Don't worry if you have a selective palette! Several choices of entrees will be provided to accommodate all tastes and preferences. Your final course will be dessert served with fresh coffee and tea.
Your tour guides will find plenty of quick stops for your souvenir shopping, so don't forget to keep an eye out! If you're looking for an all-inclusive tour to discover the sights and tastes of the hidden gems in Victoria, you've found the one for you.
Duration: 3.5-4 hours (Roundtrip from the cruise ship terminal.)
- All food and beverages
- Roundtrip transportation from cruise ship terminal
- Alcoholic beverages are served to all guest age 19 and older, but a non alcoholic option can be requested for adults.
- Children under 40 pounds require a car seat. (Car seats provided with 24 hours notice.)
Duration: 3.5-4 hours
- Meet at the pre-arranged tour area of Ogden Point cruise terminal.
ADA Accessibility of Tour:
- This tour is limited mobility accessible. Guests must be able to enter and exit the vehicle without a lift. There is limited space for collapsible wheelchairs and walkers. There is no storage available for motorized scooters. Please leave a comment during checkout if accommodations for special mobility will be required. If operator is unaware beforehand of necessary accommodations, they may not be able to accommodate guests day-of.
Can we shop on the tour?
Absolutely! The tour time has been scheduled to allow for some quick shopping at the retail destinations.
What if it is raining?
This tour operates rain or shine! Dress appropriately and wear comfortable shoes.
What is included in the tour?
All food and drinks, a tour of the city, and round trip transportation to and from the cruise dock.
How much walking is on this tour?
Most of the touring is via the vehicle, however there will be short walking segments between the food stops. (approximately 4-6 blocks on level grade) If you have mobility issues, please contact us to see if we can accommodate your needs.
What about food allergies?
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated by our vendors. Please notify us at least 24 hours in advance of any special requests. Gluten free, diabetic, lactose intolerance, and vegetarian options are all generally easily accommodated. Note alcoholic beverages are served to all guest age 19+, but a non alcoholic option can be requested for adults.
Is this tour suitable for children?
Yes, children can be accommodated and are welcome. Though depending on the age and weight, some will require special car seats or booster seats for the vehicle, and cannot be held on an adults lap. A small collapsible stroller can also be accommodated in the vehicle for use during the walking portion of the tour. Please let us know in a comment while checking out if you have a child who needs a car seat or a booster seat.
Not seeing answers to your questions?
Check out other frequently asked questions here!