**THIS TOUR IS NOW ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS FOR THE 2021 SEASON**
We'll visit the original Anchorage townsite, a monument to the great quake of 1964 (where you can see real earthquake damage!), and the busiest private seaplane base in the world.
Entrance to the Alaska Native Heritage Center is included in your tour, as are the personal experiences and knowledge of your guide who will accompany you on your journey through the center. Here we'll see a village of authentic and traditional structures from Alaska's many native cultures. Then we'll experience some native dancing or athletes demonstrating Alaska Eskimo Olympic Games. Explore exhibits that take you back in time.
You'll also have time to shop arts and crafts for sale by local artisans and browse through one of the best gift shops in Anchorage.
Included: Entrance tickets.
Duration: 3.5 hours
- Entrance tickets
- Complimentary snack and bottled glacier water
- Hotel pick-up on request (limited availability)
Duration: 3.5-4 hours. Tour times below are approximate:
- 3.5 hour - narrated tour
- Up to 30 minutes - transportation
- Minimum of 2 passengers required to book
- This tour meets at the tour operator's office in downtown Anchorage. Fully detailed instructions are included on your finalized ticket vouchers.
ADA Accessibility of Tour:
- This tour is limited mobility accessible. Guests must be able to climb 4 steps into and out of the bus. There is limited space for collapsible wheelchairs and walkers. There is no storage available for motorized scooters. Please leave a comment during checkout if accommodations for collapsible equipment will be required on tour.
Are food and drink included?
Complimentary snack and bottled glacier water are included on this tour.
Not seeing answers to your questions?
Check out other frequently asked questions here!